Saturday, March 5, 2011

Shinee!!!

Shinee is a contemporary R&B Korean boy band, In my opinion they are popular in Japan. ^ ^



Here is a list of some of the songs by Shinee

1. 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay)
2. In My Room

3. Real

4. 사.계.한 (Love Should Go On) 

5. 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay/Boom Track )

SHINee World

1. 아.미.고 (Amigo) *

2. Forever or Never *

3. 산소 같은 너 (Love like Oxygen)

4. 사.계.한 (Love Should Go On) (Plugged by DJ_Oneshot) *

5. 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay)

6. 너 아니면 안 되는걸 (ROMANTIC)

7. 사랑의 길 (Love's Way)

8. 그녀가 헤어졌다 (One for me)

9. 화장을 하고 (Graze)

10. 마지막 선물 (Last Gift)(In my room - Prelude)

11. 내 곁에만 있어 (Best Place)

12. 혜야 (Y Si Fuera Ella)

13. 눈을 감아보면 (Four Seasons)

14. In my room (Unplugged Remix)

15. The SHINee World (doo-bop)

The Second Mini Album: ROMEO

1. 니가 맘에 들어 (Talk To You)

2. 줄리엣 (Juliette)             

3. 차라리 때려 (Hit Me)

4. 세노리따 (Señorita)

5. 잠꼬대 (Please, Don't Go)

6. 소년, 소녀를 만나다 (Romeo+Juliette)

2009, Year Of Us

1. Y.O.U.(Year Of Us)

2. 링딩동 (Ring Ding Dong)

3. Jo Jo

4. Get Down

5. SHINee Girl

6. 내가 사랑했던 이름 (The Name I Loved)




No comments:

Post a Comment